2014年11月30日星期日

The Ending of Killing Alec

        He climbed out of the hole. He really was beautiful. We admire him. We exhaled smoke again, slowly this time. Time was standing still for a moment, and then Anje burst into tears. “No, we haven’t actually dated,” Anje sobbed. “No, we cannot kill him. I cannot bear to lose him.“ Silence again.
       “Anyone of us could not bear that, but he cheated us. Our poor Alec cheated all of us,” I broke the silence as I saw Alec jumped into the hole. It seemed that his body, his words and all of his memory would gone, and gone so far. A sentimental feeling rapidly twisted my heart. 
       “Let’s vote,” said Tiffany. She was still smoking, and smoking with frown. Silence again. “Maybe we should give him another chance.” She put out the cigar and stared at all of us waiting for our answers. 
       Caroline bowed her head whispering, “Yeah, he is my love Alec.”
       “The most hateful thing for me is being betrayed by someone. I cannot endure that he love other women at all. Let’s bury him, “ Marlena replied. 
       "Whether or not he will die, we all love him, and still love him, right?” I began go back to the car as the result was obvious. Alec didn’t need to die. 
       “Hey, ladies. Game is over. I let you love me, I let you find me, I let you kill me, and I bet you won’t let me die. I know you, all of you, and that’s my life, “said Alec. We did not notice when he came out the hole again, and we did not realize that he ran far away. He run so fast to another car, and escape. He waved us goodbye. 

       This is my version of the ending. I don’t think Alec need to die because in the process of deciding Alec’s death, those five women are always jealous for each other and compete to win Alec’s love. They all love Alec very much. In addition, the description of the Alec before is a little, which makes this figure mysterious. The audience may wonder why Alec takes part in the discussion of his death and why he does not go to another place instead of Florida. This ending makes Alec more complex, and release the emotion of audience to a certain extent. 

2 条评论:

  1. I also do not understand why Alec went to the place that he used to go to and his lover all know.

    回复删除
  2. If Alec escaped in the end, why he run to another place where women cannot find him when women gave him a leeway.

    回复删除