2014年10月12日星期日

The Position of Our Own Journal

       I would like to be the editorial assistant in our own journal. 
       Editorial assistants are supposed to perform a range of editorial work and administration. The position is regarded as a liaison among the people in the process of the publication, especially from selecting submissions to handing them to the publication staff. 
       There are three reasons for me to be interested in the position of editorial assistant. 
       The first one and the most important one is that I like reading various books, articles and stories. In fact, I am not good at writing stories so much, but I'm very happy to assess manuscripts and do some research. I would like to come up with new ideas to the publication.
       The second reason is that I have the good communication skills and get along well with others.  I am able to source authors to provide new submissions. Besides, I can discuss with the editors and other staffs frequently and give some recommendations.
       The third reason is that I have the good organizational skills. I can picture the research and organize the items well. 
       All in all, I believe that I will be responsible for this position and try my best to do the good job. 

没有评论:

发表评论