2014年9月21日星期日

My Opinion about "Trolley"

     There are two options that I can choose: Let trolley run directly to kill 5 people, or change the routine to kill one person. 
      For me, I will choose to let trolley change its original routine to kill one people. The first reason and the most important reason is depended on the quantity. Five people are more than one people. Although I must feel guilty about the one person who dies, I can comfort myself that I save five people's life. The five people's living can support me to keep going. If five people dies, I cannot stand being condemned from the whole society and five families. The second reason is that I think five people bonded together are by someone who is very awful. If I save five people's life, they can tell the truth whether or not they are victims, and the police can have cues to catch the criminal. Maybe the criminal is just the one who dies. Third, I believe that the five people will remember to be good when they survive, and they may return back to society.
      Some people may choose to let five people dies because it's five people's destiny. Yeah, that's also an appropriate reason, and I cannot deny that. Therefore, It's very difficult for us to face a ethical dilemma. Choosing each one side seems that we will lost something about the other side, and so the life it is. 

没有评论:

发表评论