2014年12月14日星期日

Response to the Presentation of Fiction Group

       Last week, our group began to prepare for our final presentation about how our fiction group members devoted ourselves into the Lying Cotton Review. Our group members had a meeting to discuss about which specific part each of us was responsible for the presentation. Zoe and Debbie are the presenters; Susan and Jo are responsible for writing the speech; I am a designer to create the     infographic and Prezi slides. 
      For creating the info graphic, I  collected the statistics of total submissions we had read and how many submissions each of us had read. From total 50 submissions, our group finally chose 6 submissions to publish, and each of them was edited by three members in average. Besides editing the submissions , we did other jobs including email editing, email sending, giving feedbacks, writing and submitting our own work. 
     Furthermore, it was a kind of difficult process for me to use Prezi because I has not used it for many times, thus I spent a lot of times on being familiar with it. I put selfies of all group members and the images of our jobs. According to other members' content, I modified it many times and also sent them to revise it. Following are two images that show my work.



1 条评论: